Each day we need to make a commitment to ourselves to be our own priority. What that means is to make sure that every day you take time out for you. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a day, week, an hour, a few minutes, or even seconds – you have to do it!
If you feel like you can’t imagine taking out anytime, then start out with what you can do and just a build a little bit over time. This may include just deeply inhaling and exhaling for few seconds. It may include just being still wherever you are. Whatever works for you is what you should do.
- Stay laser focused and don’t give up
- Envision a successful completion of your goal
- Surround yourself with like-minded people
- Remember that today is a new day, so don’t dwell on yesterday
- Keep it movin’, even when you want to stop
- Smile in the mirror every day and give yourself a compliment
- Take a few minutes to yourself to reassess and recalibrate
- Remember you are important
- Stop stressing and obsessing. It will get done when it’s supposed to be
- Rest your mind, body and spirit and make a plan for tomorrow
WOYN TIP: Before you say you don’t have time. Stop and make the time.